COMMERCIAL PLUMBING CONTRACTOR
APPRENTICE / JOURNEYMAN / FOREMAN
We are looking for motivated commercial plumbers, who aspire to use their skills, and grow with our company. We have commercial projects all over the country, and our goal is to manage and complete each project efficiently and effectively with excellence.
We are a fun and energetic team of people to work with, and while skills and qualifications are important to us we also want to find the right personalities to fit our team. Potential candidates must be self-motivated, a team player, and able to perform physical labor.
* Competitive wages and benefits.
Starting pay is $ 16.00 - $ 28.00 per hour, determined by experience.
* Medical / Dental / Vision Plans
* Paid Sick Time
* Paid Vacation Time
* Weekly Pay Schedule
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Plumbing Experience (2 Years Preferred) We look for experience in the industry, but we are willing to train the right motivated individual.
* Clean Driver's License
* Team Player
* Good Attitude
* Great Work Ethic (Working alongside the team to get the job done)
* Able to Travel as needed
All traveling expenses are paid for to include: Lodging, Fuel, Meal Per Diem. Company Vehicle is Provided for Travel.
Travel time to and from projects is compensated at regular hourly rate.
* Reliable transportation to and from office
Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma / GED
Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer